Before you make your Next Massage Appointment
We are currently experiencing greater than normal student absences and illnesses in response to COVID-19 protocols. Unfortunately, we may need to reschedule or cancel an upcoming booking with short notice. We will make every effort to contact you as soon as possible. We do greatly apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
Our student clinic is reasonably priced at $35/hr or $60/2hr, as this is a learning environment. Students are supervised while treating in the clinic, and your feedback is incredibly valuable. If you’ve not had a treatment with us before, please be aware that some time may be spent at the beginning of the appointment discussing injuries, concerns, treatment plans, and completing some physical assessments – depending on the type of treatment booked. This is a necessary step in ensuring the best outcomes for everyone. If you’re ready to get started, you can book your next massage below:
Booking an Appointment is Easy! Download our free App, book online or give us a call today.
Book an appointment online
Click the link below to book online with Mindbody, to secure your next appointment at our Gold Coast Student Clinic.
Download the Q Academy App
Easily make and manage your bookings in seconds! Simply download the free ‘Q Academy GC’ App on the iPhone App or Google Play stores.
Purchase a Gift Voucher
The perfect way to treat yourself, or someone special!
Robina Massage Clinic Protocols in Response to COVID-19
Q Academy Student Clinic Gold Coast
$35 for 1 Hour Student Treatment or $60 for 2 Hour Student Treatment.
Q Academy is a leading massage and myotherapy training college. All of our students completing a Nationally Accredited qualification are required to complete a set number of supervised practical training hours, in order to obtain their qualification. To help our students realise their goals of becoming qualified therapists, Q Academy has established a professional Student Clinic. The Student Clinic is a workplace simulated environment, where our students perfect and refine their skills learned throughout their course. Our students are fully supervised by their course coaches who are qualified therapists and trainers and assessors. The student clinic is what helps our students become confident, world-class massage and myotherapists.
What massage services do we provide?
- CARD ONLY please – NO CASH ACCEPTED.
- Please give yourself enough time to find a park and arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to your scheduled booking time.
- You may be asked to update your health history form upon arrival, or complete one if you are a new client.
- Only 1hr appointments are available for Myotherapy
- While we aim to minimise any inconveniences, we also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your booking at short notice and will advise you as soon as possible by phone or email.
- We also offer limited phone support during advertised clinic hours (07) 3708 1394
- If it’s your first time visiting the clinic, please review the FAQs here