Robina Massage Clinic Protocols in Response to COVID-19
Booking an Appointment is Easy! Download our free App, book online or give us a call today.
Book an appointment online
Click the link below to book online with Mindbody, to secure your next appointment at our Gold Coast Student Clinic.
Download the Q Academy App
Easily make and manage your bookings in seconds! Simply download the free ‘Q Academy GC’ App on the iPhone App or Google Play stores.
Purchase a Gift Voucher
The perfect way to treat yourself, or someone special!
Q Academy Student Clinic Gold Coast
$35 for 1 Hour Student Treatment or $60 for 2 Hour Student Treatment.
Q Academy is a leading massage and myotherapy training college. All of our students completing a Nationally Accredited qualification are required to complete a set number of supervised practical training hours, in order to obtain their qualification. To help our students realise their goals of becoming qualified therapists, Q Academy has established a professional Student Clinic. The Student Clinic is a workplace simulated environment, where our students perfect and refine their skills learned throughout their course. Our students are fully supervised by their course coaches who are qualified therapists and trainers and assessors. The student clinic is what helps our students become confident, world-class massage and myotherapists.
What massage services do we provide?
- CARD ONLY please – NO CASH ACCEPTED.
- Please give yourself enough time to find a park and arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to your scheduled booking time.
- You may be asked to update your health history form upon arrival, or complete one if you are a new client.
- Only 1hr appointments are available for Myotherapy
- While we aim to minimise any inconveniences, we also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your booking at short notice and will advise you as soon as possible by phone or email.
- We also offer limited phone support during advertised clinic hours (07) 3708 1394
- If it’s your first time visiting the clinic, please review the FAQs here