Our NEW Cairns Campus is now open!
91 Mulgrave Rd, Parramatta Park 4870
How Much is the Student Clinic?
Book a student massage for $40/hr or $70/2hrs. We do not accept cash, EFTPOS only. The clinic is affordably priced because your therapist is still learning. As part of their nationally accredited training, students need to perform massage treatments on members of the general public to earn their qualification. To help our students develop as therapists, we greatly appreciate you providing feedback after your massage. Please note that this is a training facility, not a professional clinic.
Make a Booking Now!
Where is the Cairns Clinic?
You can find us at 91 Mulgrave Rd, Parramatta Park. There is street parking, subject to availability.
Q Academy Student Clinic Cairns
$40 for 1 Hour Student Treatment or $70 for 2 Hour Student Treatment.
Q Academy is a leading massage and myotherapy training college. All of our students who are completing a Nationally Accredited qualification are required to complete a set number of supervised practical training hours, in order to obtain their qualification. To help our students realise their goals of becoming qualified therapists, Q Academy has established a professional Student Clinic. The Student Clinic is a workplace simulated environment, where our students perfect and refine their skills learned throughout their course. Our students are fully supervised by their coaches who are qualified therapists and trainers and assessors. The student clinic is what helps our students become confident, world-class massage therapists.
Our treatments are discounted as this is a training facility. Please be advised that if you have booked a Remedial Massage, some time will be spent at the beginning of your treatment for your student therapist to conduct assessments and ask questions relating to your current health status or presenting injuries. Our team is greatly appreciative of our clients for their support and involvement, during this important part of their journey. Your feedback, patience and understanding is encouraged.
Need to get in Touch?
What is the difference between a Relaxation and Remedial Massage?
- We accept card only – no cash, please.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your booking time to update your health history form, or complete one if you are a new client.
- While we aim to minimise any inconveniences, we also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your booking at short notice as students may become ill. We will advise you as soon as possible by phone or email.
- You are welcome to email the clinic manager directly at email@example.com or phone (07) 5353 6076
- If it’s your first time visiting the clinic, please review the FAQs here