Massage Clinic Protocols in Response to COVID-19
Booking an Appointment is Easy! Download our free App, book online or give us a call today.
Book an appointment online
Click the link below to book online with Mindbody, to secure your next appointment at our Brisbane Student Clinic.
Download the Q Academy App
Easily make and manage your bookings in seconds! Simply download the free ‘Q Academy BR’ App on the iPhone App or Google Play stores.
Purchase a Gift Voucher
The perfect way to treat yourself, or someone special!
Q Academy Student Clinic Brisbane
$35 for 1 Hour Student Treatment or $60 for 2 Hour Student Treatment.
Q Academy is a leading massage and myotherapy training college. All of our students completing a Nationally Accredited qualification are required to complete a set number of supervised practical training hours, in order to obtain their qualification. To help our students realise their goals of becoming qualified therapists, Q Academy has established a professional Student Clinic. The Student Clinic is a workplace simulated environment, where our students perfect and refine their skills learned throughout their course. Our students are fully supervised by their course coaches who are qualified therapists and trainers and assessors. The student clinic is what helps our students become confident, world-class massage and myotherapists.
Our treatments are discounted as this is a training facility. Please be advised that if you have booked a Remedial Massage, some time will be spent at the beginning of your treatment for your student therapist to conduct assessments and ask questions relating to your current health status or presenting injuries. Our team is greatly appreciative of our clients for their support and involvement, during this important part of our student’s journey to becoming a qualified massage therapist.
What massage services do we provide?
- We accept card only – no cash, please.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your booking time to update your health history form, or complete one if you are a new client.
- If you require disability access, please phone the clinic directly as we may have on-site parking available. For all other clients, there is nearby street or paid parking available. We encourage our clients to consider public transport as we are a short walk from the Fortitude Valley Train Station, Ann St or Wickham St bus routes.
- While we aim to minimise any inconveniences, we also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your booking at short notice and will advise you as soon as possible by phone or email.
- You are welcome to phone the clinic directly on (07) 3708 1378
- If it’s your first time visiting the clinic, please review the FAQs here