Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia is a unique Australian travel company wholly owned by the Indigenous Land & Sea Corporation (ILSC) offering experience-based holidays in spectacular wilderness locations including Ayers Rock Resort in the iconic Red Centre, Home Valley Station in the Kimberley region of Western Australia and tourism facilities at Mossman Gorge in Tropical North Queensland.
With five individually branded hotel and apartment complexes across Ayers Rock Resort we offer both our guests and employees a multitude of world class accommodation options.
The Ayers Rock Resort complex also includes the Australian Tourism Award winning, Uluru Meeting Place, a campground, the Red Ochre Spa, the award winning Sounds of Silence (entered into the Australian Tourism Hall of Fame) as well as 15 independently branded food and beverage outlets.
At the Red Ochre Spa our guests can immerse themselves in tranquil surroundings that evoke the essence of Australia’s Red Centre and one of the world's most beautiful natural environments. Guests can indulge in range of signature therapies that mirror the balanced beauty of Uluru including advanced skin care formulations and professional spa therapies, unique massage sequences and power-boosting facials awakening the senses.
As a Therapist within our Spa you will:
- Create an ambient and relaxing environment for our guests to enjoy
- Provide a range of treatments including remedial massage, facials and waxing
- Promote and recommend spa treatments and products to boost retail sales
To be a successful candidate you will have:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a 5 star spa environment
- A Diploma in Beauty Therapy essential
- An excellent understanding of holistic skin, facial and body therapies
- Meticulous personal grooming with a welcoming and friendly personality
- A good eye for detail and be able to uphold presentation and hygiene standards
- The ability to work independently and within a team
We currently use the Payot advanced skincare formulations and professional Spa Therapies. Previous use of Payot would, therefore, be an advantage.
A National Police Check is a mandatory step of the recruitment process.
Voyages vision is to offer our visitors a genuine Indigenous experience while making a real difference for Indigenous communities through employment, development and business opportunities in tourism.
"Don't wait for tomorrow, discover today..."
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.