Qualifications / Experience Required:
Myofunction Remedial & Sports Therapy
Myofunction has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced accredited Remedial therapist or Myotherapist to join our team of highly experienced Clinicians and practitioners. The successful candidate will be based within our established Remedial & Sports Therapist Clinic on a permanent basis.
My vision for Myofunction Remedial & Sports Therapy:
I am looking for a successful applicant so we can help more and more people in Hawthorne and Brisbane.
A passionate and hard-driven applicant that will use their knowledge, communication and embrace a multi-disciplinary approach for the greater good to help manage many people achieve Musculo-skeletal health and Optimal Performance.
An applicant that has empathy and will take the time to make sure each and patient receives the most premium service.
I am looking for a therapist that will help expand my business and brand.
A bit about our typical champion patients:
- Will share their story with you so they can receive the most updated research to reach their goals
- Are coachable (open to learning about their musculo-skeletal problems)
- Willing to integrate your knowledge into their lives and have that on-going support
- Spread the good word about your premium level service
About the role:
We bridge the gap between regular remedial therapy & Physiotherapy to help improve musculoskeletal health and optimise performance.
1) Listen and Talk with clients about their symptoms, medical history, and desired results,
2) Evaluate and Assess clients to locate the cause of patients pain, stability and mobility issues
3) Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body,
4) Develop a plan for clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, how to improve their posture and optimise their movement potential
4) Document client’s condition and progress.
5) Full management support and mentoring
6) Willing to work collaboratively
7) Able to follow a daily cleaning schedule
8) Clinic hours: Monday to Saturday.
What we offer:
1) A relaxed, chilled environment with good vibes
2) An integrated approach to healthcare
3) Full administrative and management support
4) Supportive mentoring program included
5) Referrals provided to you as well as the opportunity to build your own referral network and client base
6) Competitive payment structures (based on qualifications and experience)
7) Experience working alongside with the best Sports Medicine Doctors in Brisbane
8) Fully equipped clean treatment room and most treatment equipment is supplied with clean towels weekly
9)We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for your hard work.
The successful applicant requires
1) Must have a Diploma qualification of Remedial Massage Therapy: HLT52015; or higher.
2) Currently registered with an association and able to get provider numbers for all health funds
3) Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
4) Motivation to grow your own client list and draw your own success
5) Registered ABN
6) Works with a holistic patient-centered focus
7) Takes that “extra-step” for their patients
8) Pursues ongoing professional development
9) Strong communication skills
10) A team player with a passion for providing the best patient care
11) Determination to improve your skills and knowledge and become a leader in the field
12) Sporting background preferred but not essential
1) Familiarity with a cloud software Clinic Diary
2) Your own laptop (wifi provided)
3) A current senior first aid, CPR certificate and public liability insurance
4) Blue card
5) Registered for GST - If necessary
Call To Action
If this sounds like a role to which you'd be highly suited we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your application, including resume and cover letter addressed to Practice Director Matthew Kaloutsis via email on email@example.com