Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Flexible hours
- Professional development and clinical support
- Multidisciplinary team
About the business
Remedial Massage Therapy is an integral part of the vast majority of our patients' rehabilitation, and we would love to team up with a high-quality therapist to assist us in providing optimal patient outcomes.
As a friendly and supportive team, we believe that Sports & Spinal creates the perfect environment for individuals to not only strive to achieve their best but also challenge the norm. Our career pathways are second to none.
Over the past 29 years, Sports & Spinal has evolved into one of the leading Physiotherapy groups in South East QLD. With a focus on training, professional development and creating a culture where people love coming to work.
Our values are simple:
- Respect all,
- Be memorable,
- Collaborate and grow,
- Innovate for the future,
- AND show the love!
So if you find yourself in our values and are passionate about your work, please join us!
About the role
- Talk with clients about symptoms, medical history, and desired results,
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body,
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body,
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture,
- Document client’s condition and progress.
Benefits and perks
- Working with a multidisciplinary team,
- Mentor support and mentoring roles facilitate your ongoing growth,
- Options for CPD including support with course or conference fees,
- Wonderful admin staff to keep things running smoothly,
- Minimal work cover, DVA etc,
- Excellent remuneration with built-in incentives.
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and Cover letter through SEEK.