Qualifications / Experience Required:
ISO: Evidence-based remedial massage therapist or myotherapist to join a growing sports centred-clinic in our Woolloongabba location in Brisbane.
We’re looking for an amazing therapist to join our growing team. We want someone who loves to treat as well as help their clients build better bodies, health, and lives, long term.
Hands-on treatment and patient education is the bulk of the role; other potential paid sessions include hands-OFF services like stretch classes, presentations and workshops to support client progress. We place high value on science, evidence-based approaches, and best-practice treatment modalities, and pride ourselves in working closely with an extensive referral network to efficiently achieve great outcomes for our patients.
This is a casual position, with generous remuneration for the right candidate. As such, we’re looking for therapists with truly excellent hands-on and communication skills (ideally with several years experience or additional allied health qualifications).
We believe in the philosophy of 'no glass ceilings' and offer a variety of career pathways for those who want to continue to develop their skills both in massage, management and or business development.
In addition to a great hourly rate, we can offer opportunities:
- To work and travel with some of Australia’s best athletes: We currently work with the Australian Olympic Cycling Team and members of the Australian Swim Team.
- For in-house professional development (earn your CPD points for free!) with a variety of allied health professionals and industry leaders.
- For paid “time off hands” sessions like running stretch classes.
- To raise the bar of remedial massage and myotherapy in Australia.
- To help people understand the importance of a proactive approach to health and well-being.
Multiple shift times and days are on offer, with flexibility for the right candidate.
For more information about joining us, check out https://www.justkneadit.com.au/join-our-team.html
If you'd like to apply for a role, please submit both a resume/CV and a cover letter when applying. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.