Qualifications / Experience Required:
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has opened for a dynamic and committed Remedial Massage Therapist to join a professional, patient-focused, and innovative multi-disciplinary wellness clinic.
We are a busy practice with a large musculoskeletal client base. You will be working alongside our other full-time remedial massage therapist as well as a team of Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Acupuncturists, Osteopaths and Remedial Massage Therapists. Opportunities for in-house referrals and to learn from our highly experienced group of practitioners include regular case conferences and participating in rehabilitation and chronic pain programs.
Located just 15min north of Brisbane CBD, our practice offers large consulting rooms with full-time support (including reception services) in a team-based, supportive, and positive environment. The practice is in a prime location with a commitment to innovative marketing to attract and retain clients. You will benefit from our strong online marketing and advertising efforts, bringing in a steady stream of clients.
- Successful applicants should have an inspirational personality, be well presented, and live the wellness lifestyle.
- Be willing to dedicate time and energy into building your clientele and participate in the promotional efforts of the clinic.
- Be able to perform 6 x 1-hour massages per day.
- Must be a permanent resident of Australia with own ABN.
- Current Association membership, first aid certificate, insurance, and full health fund eligibility (including Medibank).
- Interest in pregnancy massage, sports massage and injury treatment and rehab programs.
- Interested in body mechanics and be great at explaining the benefits of massage, good posture, stretching, strengthening exercises to educate your clients.
Good rate of pay offered, and a long-term commitment is required as we will assist you to build a great client base - no short-term applicants please.
To apply please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Practice Manager Glen Brearley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications that do not include a cover letter will not be considered.