Qualifications / Experience Required:
City Cave Mermaid Waters is a Floatation and Wellness centre which combines the approach of varies therapies like, Floatation Therapy, Infrared Sauna Therapy and Massage Therapy to help serve our community. We are looking for a Massage Therapist to join the highly professional team as we continue to grow and offer excellence in service to the community. The successful applicant will be heavily advertised to the new/existing clients.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting new opportunity for a passionate Massage Therapist who is enthusiastic, highly motivated, willing to go the extra mile and wants to work in a multidisciplinary team. We offer a beautiful massage environment to treat clients on a regular basis; enabling us to educate our clients on how to look after their bodies outside of the treatment room in addition to regular Remedial Massages.
The successful applicant will be a:
- Certified Massage Therapist - Remedial preferred
- Member of a professional massage association
- Holder of current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- Registered with private health funds
- Experience and/or willingness to build networks and referral bases
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently
- Must have a passion for their job along with being driven, motivated and hard working
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS
What's included for our talented candidate:
- Booking system
- Reception Team
- Free Internet
- Existing massage client base
- Excellent team environment with a supportive & fun culture
- Fully furnished room with addition equipment (Massage table, towels)
If this aligns to your vision, values and skill set - here's what to do:
Send an email which includes a brief summary on:
- Why you would like to join City Cave?
- What makes you the ideal candidate for the role?
- What are you currently doing to grow and nurture your client base?
- Why is working in a team important to you?
- What is your availability? And when can you commence?
The position will be on a contract base with an agreed percentage commission. Immediate start is ideal.
Job Type: Subcontract
Salary: $40.00 – $65.00 per hour