Qualifications / Experience Required:
Our growing business needs an outstanding Remedial Massage Therapist to join our dynamic team!
👉Professional development and clinical support
We are currently looking for Remedial Massage Therapist contractors to join our team on the Sunshine Coast (private practices and home visits).
About the role
- Talk with clients about symptoms, medical history, and desired results,
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body,
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body,
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture,
- Document the client’s condition and progress.
Benefits and perks
- Working with a multidisciplinary team,
- Options for free CPD including in-services and seminars,
- Wonderful admin staff to keep things running smoothly,
- Minimal work cover, DVA etc.
Skills and experience
- Be registered with all health funds (or ability to obtain promptly)
- Love working as part of a team
- Have outstanding manual skills
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
- Be committed to giving the highest quality of care to every patient