St Kilda Clinic Protocols in Response to COVID-19
How Much is the Student Clinic?
Our Student Clinic is $35/Hr or $60/2Hrs. The reason we are so affordably priced is because your therapist is still in training. Our students are studying a nationally accredited course in massage and need to practice on members of the public in order to earn their qualification. Please keep in mind that it is a training facility and we do request that you provide feedback after your treatment. We do not accept cash, only EFTPOS.
Make a Booking Now!
Where is the St Kilda Clinic?
Q Academy Student Clinic Melbourne
$35 for 1 Hour Student Treatment or $60 for 2 Hour Student Treatment.
Q Academy is a leading massage and myotherapy training college. All of our students completing a Nationally Accredited qualification are required to complete a set number of supervised practical training hours, in order to obtain their qualification. To help our students realise their goals of becoming qualified therapists, Q Academy has established a professional Student Clinic. The Student Clinic is a workplace simulated environment, where our students perfect and refine their skills learned throughout their course. Our students are fully supervised by their course coaches who are qualified therapists and trainers and assessors. The student clinic is what helps our students become confident, world-class massage and myotherapists.
Our treatments are discounted as this is a training facility. Please be advised that if you have booked a Remedial Massage, some time will be spent at the beginning of your treatment for your student therapist to conduct assessments and ask questions relating to your current health status or presenting injuries. Our team is greatly appreciative of our clients for their support and involvement, during this important part of our student’s journey to becoming a qualified massage therapist.
Need to get in Touch?
What massage services do we provide?
- We accept card only – no cash, please.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your booking time to update your health history form, or complete one if you are a new client.
- While we aim to minimise any inconveniences, we also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your booking at short notice as students may become ill. We will advise you as soon as possible by phone or email.
- You are welcome to email the clinic manager directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0428 284 912
- If it’s your first time visiting the clinic, please review the FAQs here