If you are able to visit one of our campuses, you are welcome to come in for a chat with one of our career advisors. They will address any questions or concerns you might have, and show you around the campus. They will then provide you with the enrolment paperwork and student handbook. You can then simply complete the paperwork and arrange your payment method of choice. If you would like to enrol for an online course, simply submit an online enquiry on our website and we will get back to you within two working days to help you enrol.

Yes, in some cases Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Direct Credit Transfer (DCT) may be applicable. DCT is available if you already hold a valid unit of competency issued by an Australian RTO that we can verify. RPL, on the other hand, requires evidence of competency for all the elements within a unit prior to issuing any certification. We recommend that you take a look at our policy on RPL and DCT, and if you think that you qualify for either of these, get in touch with us so that we can help you start the process.