Short Course Detail
|Course Description||By completing this Nationally Accredited course (with assessments and clinical practice), you will receive a statement of attainment for the HLTMSG004 Provide Massage Treatments. This unit of competency can be credited toward a nationally recognised training qualification.|
Our online Swedish Massage Therapy Short Course provides the perfect balance of underpinning massage theory and hands-on practice. You will be confident in the basics of massage by the end of this short course. Enjoy learning to provide a general massage treatment as you gain a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental techniques applied to the soft tissues of the body.
You will learn: - Full body massage sequence.
- 140 Swedish strokes to reduce stress, improve circulation, assist lymph function and enhance relaxation
- Conduct and record client health history interview
- Plan and provide a massage treatment
- When and where massage should not be applied
|Course Requirements||As all of your training and support is delivered online, you will require a computer or tablet with internet capability to access your program. In addition, we recommend a good quality massage table and a few willing bodies to practice on!|
|Statement of Attainment||HLTMSG004 Provide Massage Treatments|
|Workload||20 hours of course content, 85 hours of assessments|
|Online Access||Online access for up to 60 days|
|Assessments||1. Small assessments in digital manual,|
2. 20 hours of practice at home,
3. Perform treatment over Skype,
4. 60 hours of clinical practice on-campus