Qualifications / Experience Required:
Hybrid Health Professionals is a modern practice that combines manual therapy, Pilates-based rehabilitation and the latest technology to effectively treat musculoskeletal dysfunction.
Our friendly, supportive and collaborative team consists of experienced physiotherapists, massage therapists, myotherapists, podiatrists and clinical Pilates instructors.
An exciting opportunity is currently available for an enthusiastic TCM Practitioner/ Acupuncturist/ Remedial Massage Therapist to join the multidisciplinary team at our busy Milton clinic.
You will work in spacious private consultation rooms, applying a variety of modern medical equipment to your treatment.
- Certified Remedial Massage Therapist/ Myotherapist
- Sports, deep tissue, relaxation, remedial and pregnancy massage
- Professional indemnity and liability insurance
- Willingness to build networks and referral bases
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently
- Must have a passion for your job along with being driven, motivated and hard-working
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good understanding of working within a multi-disciplinary health team
- Experience desired but not necessary
What We Offer
- Competitive salary package (multiple salary options available)
- Access to a Pilates studio and complete gym equipment
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with modern medical equipment
- Busy case load
- Regular mentoring and ongoing professional development
If this sounds like you, please send your CV, along with a cover letter addressing the role requirements, to Jae Choi at email@example.com. For more information, please visit our website.