Qualifications / Experience Required:
Who are we?
Chiropractic Nutrition Strength (CNS) Mooloolaba is a multi-functional practice dedicated to positively impacting the Sunshine Coast community through a range of preventative health measures. CNS has recently joined the InterHealthcare network and has the vision to bring together leaders in the allied health field to create a national network of allied health businesses and service providers, representing all allied health modalities, providing a broad range of health services under a diversified business model.
An excellent opportunity is now available for a passionate and dedicated Massage Therapist to join our Chiropractic Nutrition Strength (CNS) practice at Mooloolaba as a contractor, or for the right person we may consider an employee arrangement on a Part-Time basis. As a Massage Therapist with CNS, you will utilize your professional expertise with massage therapy and provide patients with an assessment and treatment plan to enhance their quality of life.
- Deliver high quality remedial massage with best practice techniques
- Create a safe and relaxed environment where clients feel comfortable
- Accurately document patient’s information from pre-assessment to treatment plans
- Combine soft tissue therapies and exercise prescription as appropriate
- Plan future treatment accordingly in line with client progress and monitoring
- Educate clients about their injury/pain, prevention strategies and self-management techniques
- Refer clients to other team members as appropriate
- Effectively and appropriately communicate with clients
Key skills & requirements
- Diploma of Remedial Massage/Myotherapy
- Proven experience working within the sports and health industry would be desired
- Massage Association Provider Number, ABN & relevant insurance documents
- Must be available to work Tuesday mornings and Wednesday & Friday afternoons
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to ensure client comfort
- Ability to co-manage patients as a part of the team with exceptional time-management skills
- Above all, you will be passionate about holistic health care and making a difference to your client’s lives!
Why join us?
We provide a supportive work environment that gives its people the opportunity to thrive. We allow our practitioners to focus solely on exceptional quality care for their patients by providing highly trained support staff and mentoring programs. In addition, you will have:
- a busy team environment with over 400 patients through the clinic each week
- a clinic that is focused on ongoing CPD and reflective practice principles
- an open-door policy and observation in a supportive environment.
- opportunities for cross-referral
- Competitive remuneration
- Our current Massage Therapist is overflowing with a waitlist every day
How to apply
We know this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, so don't wait any longer, apply today!!
To register your interest for this amazing opportunity, click the "APPLY" button and submit your CV and a detailed cover letter, outlining your relevant experience and why you are the perfect candidate!