Qualifications / Experience Required:
Q Academy is looking for a Brisbane-based Student Clinic Manager, to support our students studying massage in Newstead.
About the role
All of our students studying Relaxation Massage, Remedial Massage or Myotherapy are required to treat members of the public in order to earn their qualification. The role of a Clinic Manager is to manage the day to day running of the student clinic, as well as be the primary point of contact for students to guide and support them.
You will need to be qualified in Remedial Massage, as well as have a Training & Assessor (TAE) qualification in order to perform assessments and be involved in training our next generation of therapists.
It is crucial that you have experience managing a busy clinic and all that it involves. Strong experience in customer service is required, to ensure our clinic clients have an excellent experience. You will also need to be a problem-solver, motivator, and strong mentor for our students.
This role requires you to be able to work autonomously and you will need to be self-motivated. You will be largely responsible for the day-to-day running of the clinic and ensuring all clinic clients and students have a positive experience in the Student Clinic environment.
You will need to manage student absences and client cancellations, so you must be proactive and good at managing challenges. You will also need to show evidence of being able to run a successful massage or health business, as well as demonstrate your experience in the VET sector as a competent trainer and assessor.
The position offered is a full-time role.
Benefits and perks
We acknowledge and reward the hard work of our people. We are proud to have a culture that celebrates success at every level.
• HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage qualification
• TAE Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Current First Aid (HLTAID003)
• Current membership of professional association
• Current professional indemnity insurance
• Experience teaching or related experience
• Experience in running a massage clinic
• Professional and friendly attitude
• Experience with computers and online software (Microsoft Office)
Additional Beneficial Experience:
• Previous experience with CloudAssess
• Previous experience with Zoom
• Previous experience with MindBody Online systems
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing the criteria to email@example.com. You will also need to respond to the following questions:
1. Provide an example of how you helped a student overcome a challenging learning situation and what steps you took to ensure it was a positive outcome?
2. Describe your experiences running a massage business and how your influence made it successful?