Qualifications / Experience Required:
Are you a motivated Remedial Massage Therapist or Myotherapist that we are looking for? Are
you a therapist that is looking to grow a patient base and have a supportive team to mentor
and help you as you grow? Then this could be your dream role! If you’ve got a passion for
diagnostic and clinical massage, helping people and are willing to learn you might just be the
person we're looking for!
We are a multidisciplinary clinic specialising in Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Sports & Remedial
Massage and we are located in Gaythorne QLD. We aim to help in the journey of our patient’s
recovery and to provide them with a holistic approach. You’ll be part of a company that has
one main goal: Helping people get more of what they want out of life.
We are quickly growing and wanting to expand to multiple location, and we are on a hunt for
up to 3 remedial massage therapist or myotherapist to join our supportive team!
This role is a contractor position with a possible part-time/full-time opportunity that can be
negotiated after the probation period. This role will reports directly to the owner while also
working closely with other key members of the team including other massage therapists,
osteopaths and acupuncturist.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Thinking this role was tailor-made for you? Read on to learn more.
- You have a diploma of remedial massage or advanced diploma of remedial massage
(myotherapy) or in the process of completing your diploma.
- You are registered to an accredited association or in the process of getting it.
- You have or are in the process of getting your health fund registration provider number
- You are covered through a professional indemnity insurance provider
- You have or are in the process of getting an ABN
- You have or are in the process of getting your First Aid Certification
- You can examine and diagnose basic conditions
- You must be able to work in a team environment
- You will be available for regular one on one coaching and mentoring as well as monthly team
WHEN YOU JOIN THE TEAM:
Mentorship & Coaching Training - We are obsessed with personal and professional
development. We provide regular personal coaching and training for each staff member to
help you grow. Generous commission rates – You will be paid a percentage of every patient
you see that way you're always rewarded for the work you do. Amazing growth prospects &
long-term career growth. If you have the motivation to learn and grow and have a passion to
improve patient goals and outcomes this might just be the role for you! We lead a fun,
dedicated team that is committed to excellence, always sees the upside to any situation, and
maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
We’re a group of like-minded people who work hard but also like to enjoy ourselves. We
bounce ideas off each other, work on difficult cases together and motivate one another to
grow individually and as a team.