Qualifications / Experience Required:
Club Active is an exciting and unique health club undergoing significant growth and looking for a Remedial Masseuse for contracting based in a number of clubs including Castle Hill, Hornsby, Murwillumbah, Tweed Heads, Burleigh, Bundall, Parkwood and Carindale.
The Opportunity and Club Active
Club Active offers market leading health services through our Allied Health professionals such as Physiotherapists, Nutritionists, and Exercise Physiologists.
The hours are quite flexible from Monday – Sunday and can be set or variable.
Working within a friendly, professional and team environment, successful applicants will see a variety of clientele from elite athletes, sporting teams and weekend warriors.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Diploma/Certificate IV level qualification or equivalent
- Association membership with a reputable association (e.g. AAMT, ATMS, AMT, or ANTA)
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance up to $10mil
- Health fund provider recognition with all private health funds
To be successful in your application and interview you must demonstrate:
- Excellent manual therapy skills
- Friendly, caring and professional
- Commitment to patient care
- Development of professional relationships with referring doctors, physiotherapists, other allied health professionals and personal trainers
- Enthusiasm, motivation and professionalism to self development; and Excellent knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Experience dealing with all types of clientele (sports, elderly, disabled…etc.)
- Interest in healthy aging and wellbeing
- Interest in expanding knowledge base
- Great work ethic
- Works well as part of a team as well as on your own
- Great communication and customer service skills
Your cover letter will include answers to the below questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have as a remedial massage therapist?
- What type of massage therapy qualifications have you obtained?
- What types of massage treatments do you utilise?
- How many hours and which days are you available to work each week?
- Do you feel you have the right credentials, coupled with the right background and experience? Are you the person we are looking for? As a member of our team you will be working within an experienced allied health team to help each other to achieve the best client outcome.
If this position is for you please email your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!