Qualifications / Experience Required:
Mobile Rehab is seeking Remedial Massage Therapists to join our team.
Mobile Rehab is a market leader in the provision of community based allied health services. With a reputation for flexible employment arrangements and a workplace culture of inclusion, support and innovation. Mobile Rehab consistently places employees first.
- Brisbane (Inner City / Brisbane Inner North / Brisbane Inner West)
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Community in-home visits supporting the healthy ageing population
The role is supported by a terrific support team - allowing our clinical team to concentrate on service delivery.
What we offer:
- iPad, uniform and equipment supplied
- Mentoring / new graduate program / return to workforce support
- Comprehensive professional development program with a culture of continuous learning
- Competitive Salary + Superannuation
- Ability to work harmoniously within a team
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Care for and interest in working with the older population
- Mandatory requirements:
- Member of a professional association recognised by health funds for the purpose of health rebates (eligibility for provider numbers)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage or equivalent
- Up to date vaccinations (Hep B, MMR, Pertussis, Varicella)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Valid Police Check certificate
- Drivers licence + own vehicle