Qualifications / Experience Required:
BackSpace Clinics is looking for a Remedial Massage Therapist / Myotherapist.
ABOUT BACKSPACE CLINICS
We are a rapidly growing innovative multi-disciplinary spine rehabilitation practice developed by medical specialists with extensive knowledge and experience treating patients with spinal conditions and back pain. The expert multidisciplinary team includes Clinical Nurses, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Massage Therapists. They are supported by a group of medical specialists including Spine Surgeons, Pain Physicians, Occupational and Rehabilitation Specialists, Psychologists and Musculoskeletal Radiologists.
For more information about BackSpace, visit our website:
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking a medically focused Remedial Massage Therapist who is trained in all facets of remedial massage therapy such as deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy, joint mobilisation and myofascial release. Knowledge in cupping and dry needling would be beneficial. Experience with or a desire to work with patients with spinal problems would be ideal. We are looking for a team player with a multi-disciplinary approach in the treatment of patients, as well as being motivated in optimising the outcome of our patients with the treatment provided.
● a qualification of Advanced Diploma in Remedial Massage and/or Bachelor of Health Science (Clinical Myotherapy)
● minimum 2 years’ experience as a Remedial Massage Therapist or Myotherapist
● current registration with a nationally recognized association such as the Australian Natural Therapists Association or Myotherapy Association Australia
● professional indemnity and liability insurance
● an ABN
● impeccable standards of personal presentation and hygiene
● comfortable and competent with digital communication
● excellent interpersonal communication skills
● Minimum 3 full days per week (approx 22 hours) with opportunity for more
● Must currently be available to work Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays with possibility of negotiating different days with other Massage Therapists
● Contract position secured by a Service Level Agreement
● Indicative hourly income of $60-$64 with average fortnightly gross income of $1100
● Customised induction programme and training provided by Medical Specialists and Senior Remedial Massage Therapists
Submit your resume and a cover letter to HR Manager, Tanya Licina - email@example.com.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
Applications close Sunday 13th February 2022