Elite Therapy is a busy holistic health practice located in the inner-city bustling suburb of Newstead, that provides chiropractic and massage services in a friendly and compassionate environment. The clinic is well established in the community and has a large patient following. We are passionate working with our patients in managing their needs, whether it is getting out of pain or achieving better health.
Our thriving, modern clinic, is seeking a motivated Massage Therapist to join our team, replacing our current therapist who is leaving. You will have the opportunity to work alongside other highly experienced practitioners in our renowned and successful practice. Our practitioners work together to provide an integrated approach to health care allowing our patients to have the most effective treatment possible.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about their job and enjoys providing their patients with both exceptional and professional care. Someone who is a great communicator and thrives in a busy work environment. Patient care and compassion is the core of our practice, and we are looking for someone who thrives working in a caring and supportive environment.
- You will be surrounded by supportive and experienced colleagues as well as a great demographic of clients.
- You will be conveniently located within walking distance of the Gasworks precinct, providing you with many cafes, restaurants, and public transport options.
- Attractive salary package and incentives.
- Opportunity to develop in the practice long-term.
- You will have you own private air conditioned treatment room.
- A Diploma in Remedial Massage Therapy.
- Ability to obtain Private Health Fund provider numbers for Healthpoint/HICAPS.
- Additional skills and qualifications such as Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Reflexology, Pregnancy Massage, Dry-needling and Cupping are welcomed.
- An understanding of practice management software (Cliniko) is desirable but not essential.
- Work hours are flexible, part time, full time or casual (Monday- Friday)
We are also requesting that the right candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or have the intention to become vaccinated.
If this sounds like you, please apply below with your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the position.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time