Qualifications / Experience Required:
Who are we?
Kula Health is a wellness space in the heart of busy Newstead, inspiring people to be the happiest and healthiest versions of themselves. We are a multi model practice offering Remedial Massage, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Naturopathy and mindfulness practices, with community at the cornerstone of all that we do.
Why do we exist?
To be Brisbane's go to happy healing place, providing clients with the experts and community to thrive.
A place where people feel welcome, can switch off and attend to their own needs with support from professionals dedicated to a holistic approach to healing and wellness. We provide support and guidance for improved health and wellbeing and pave the way to better lifestyles and human connections.
We challenge the status quo of wellness spaces starting with our interactive waiting space. Clients can hang from the rings, lay down over bolsters or meditate with an eye pillow gently resting over their eyes. We go beyond just an appointment.
- You are a passionate remedial massage therapist looking to make change in people's lives.
- You are diploma qualified
- You inspire others to live a happy and healthy life
- You are able to adapt to the clients needs (firm, soft, work with injuries etc)
- You value ‘community’ and adopt a holistic approach to health and wellness.
- You demonstrate advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- You bring a positive attitude and a heart of gratitude.
- You thrive off getting clients results
We are currently hiring for this role as we are over subscribed with clients. Each week we are adding more and more clients to our waitlist. If you love getting results for your clients in a warm, welcoming, values driven organization then you will love this role at Kula Health. You are seeking full time or part time employment being an amazing remedial massage therapist. You will be connecting with clients from their very first appointment all the way through to their ongoing massage care needs. You will be liaising with our other therapists (Chiropractor’s, Acupuncturist, Naturopath) and front desk team to ensure our clients' experience is memorable.
Benefits at a glance…
- Mentored by some of the best: Dr Laura Elliott has been rated as one of Brisbane’s top 3 chiropractors for the past 2 years while Ben has been rated as one of Brisbane’s top 10 personal trainers whilst successfully running the business.
- Salary based role with reward pathways ($35,000.00 PT - $70,000.00 FT + reward pathways)
- Join a thriving wellness space challenging the status quo
- Quarterly personal and professional development days
What’s next? [IMPORTANT]
If you tick all the boxes above and are interested to find out more. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting him know why you’re our next remedial massage therapist along with your 3 greatest personal or professional achievements to date. We want to help you achieve more great things in life.