Qualifications / Experience Required:
Are you a Remedial Massage Therapist who is passionate about health and wellness and creating lasting results for your clients? Do you have a desire to make a real difference in people's lives by relieving their pain, improving their quality of life, and helping them enjoy great long-term health?
If you answer yes to these questions then we want to hear from you.
About Sofia's Wellness
We are a Remedial Massage and Holistic Health Clinic. Located in the heart of Bulimba on Oxford Street.
We are passionate about helping our clients meet their health and wellness goals and We are looking for a therapist who shares our vision to become a valued member of our Team.
Please only apply if you hold a diploma or higher level qualification. new graduates welcome.
To be successful in this position the applicant must have;
- A Diploma of Remedial Massage or higher
- Hold or able to obtain health fund registrations including Medibank Private
- Flexible availability including evenings and weekends
- Professional association membership
- Own ABN number
- Current first aid and CPR
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance ($10 million coverage)
- Time management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
What's included for our talented candidate:
- Booking system
- Reception Team
- Excellent team environment with a supportive & fun culture
- Fully furnished room with additional equipment (Massage table, towels)
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- High % rate
- Flexible hours
- Complimentary treatments and own treatment plan (to help with maintenance)
Apply today by emailing your Cover Letter to email@example.com and telling us about your experience and why you should join our team, along with your Resume.
Part-time hours: 20 per week with room to grow.
Application Deadline: 01/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual