Qualifications / Experience Required:
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic Remedial Massage Therapist to work alongside other friendly and professional therapists in our busy clinic in Upper Mt Gravatt.
One of our valued therapists is leaving us, and so we have availability for a new therapist to take over her bookings 2-5 days per week.
We provide a professional, friendly and supportive environment, and plenty of bookings from our existing client-base. Our clinic is fully equipped with online booking system, electric massage tables, central air-conditioning, quality music system, and a pleasant staffroom.
Part-time hours: 15-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $200 – $380 per day
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- are kind and caring
- have good communication skills
- are keen to develop your skills as a professional therapist
- are motivated and committed to providing a high level of care to clients
- share our strong commitment to helping others achieve positive health outcomes
- have a diploma in Remedial Massage (or will be graduating soon)
- are registered (or able to register) with health funds, including Medibank
Recent graduates with a great attitude are encouraged to contact us.
PLEASE NOTE: We have implemented additional measures to help protect our therapists and clients during the COVID-19 situation. Please see www.massagehut.com.au or feel free to contact us for more details.