Qualifications / Experience Required:
Northside Massage & Natural Therapies Centre is situated in Aspley, Brisbane
Remedial Massage, Myotherapy, MST, Nutrition
We are looking for a qualified practitioner to join our busy, passionate team. The ideal candidate must hold a Diploma of Remedial Massage or Myotherapy.
Excellent communication skills are essential for this position. Successful applicants MUST have:
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service, be professional, punctual and well presented
- High standard of personal presentation and confidence
- Current professional association membership and insurance
- Own ABN
- At least 1 year of experience in Remedial Massage Therapy (preferred)
- Hold or be able to attain health fund registrations including Medibank
- Good knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology
- Available to work Saturdays (fortnightly)
We offer flexible hours and a positive working environment. Currently open Monday- Saturday.
We provide full administrative support, including reception, diary, and booking management, advertising and marketing, cleaning and laundry, and general clinic organisation, so you can focus on providing the best client care.
Work within a large modern clinic (newly renovated) with electric tables.
We also offer staff discount (Remedial Massage, Myotherapy, MST)
Free onsite undercover parking for staff
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Part Time, Subcontract
Experienced Therapists are encouraged to apply by emailing your CV and an accompanying cover letter to Sandra Gallagher - email@example.com