Qualifications / Experience Required:
All About Movement is a modern Allied Health clinic comprising of Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Remedial Massage and Pilates. We are situated in Newmarket, 15 mins from Brisbane City.
When it comes to looking after our patients, we have a strong focus on a team care approach which is why we are eager to bring a Remedial Massage Therapist / Myotherapist on board.
About The Role
- Flexible hours
- Walk in to a job with daily massage enquiries
- Work in a muti-modality clinic
- Modern and functional treatment rooms with all equipment supplied
- Ample opportunities for cross referrals from other practitioners
- Reception and administration support
- Assistance with marketing
- Work with musculoskeletal patients with a variety of different injuries/ conditions to help them get back to moving freely
Benefits and perks
- Work with a team of experienced practitioners that are eager to pass on their knowledge as well as learn from you!
- Large growth opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Situated near public transport
- Fun, relaxed environment that supports practitioner goals
If you love working in a supportive, laid-back environment where we help you find the clients you enjoy treating, we want to hear from you!
We also require:
- Minimum Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Experience in Pregnancy Massage highly regarded but not required
- Membership of accredited professional association
- Current professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current first aid certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- An understanding of patient specific requirements
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!!
Job Types: Part-time, Subcontract