Qualifications / Experience Required:
We are a boutique Women’s natural health clinic with a reputation for providing the highest quality health treatments and client service. We are looking for a qualified Remedial massage therapist to join our dedicated all female team of professionals. You must be a registered remedial massage therapist and be a mature caring professional with immaculate presentation, excellent communication skills and a desire to build a strong client base with our loyal clients. Additional qualifications such as lymphatic drainage massage and pregnancy massage will be regarded favourably.
This position involves Saturday work and some evenings. We can offer the right applicant the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment with exceptional facilities.
Your responsibilities include:
- Perform massage treatments to encourage relaxation, relieve muscle tension and improve circulation
- Provide excellent customer service and advice on stretching, relaxation and general health
- Diploma level qualifications
- Membership with AAMT or equivalent
- Current first aid certificate
- Eligibility to provide health fund rebates
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Physical fitness, stamina, and excellent manual skills
- Ability to perform 5-6 deep tissue massages consecutively.
- Team spirit and capacity to work autonomously
- Strong customer interaction skills with ability to build client base
- Passion for health and wellbeing
So if you have a passion for empowering women to be happy and healthy and would like to join our team, please email your resume to Katie Pattison. Manager, Banksia Women’s Healing Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org