Qualifications / Experience Required:
BodyViva is looking for a remedial massage therapist for a part-time roll. We are offering a unique position within a multi-disciplinary team that includes Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Podiatry and Kinesiology. The position involves a mentorship/professional development program that is unique to BodyViva. The position is designed with flexible options around work times, that range from 5 - 30 hours per week, depending on your preference.
BodyViva is a new and vibrant multi-disciplinary health practice situated south of Brisbane.
Our team at BodyViva provides services to all members of our community, attracting a wide variety of clients with various conditions and injuries and treatment requirements. We pride ourselves on the reputation we have developed within our local community as a team of allied health therapists who genuinely care for each and every person who walks through our door.
We have built a great team of administration and health professionals to create a friendly, caring team environment. This has been developed around a focus on professionalism and clinical excellence. We are driven to help each other develop and grow, and to constantly improve our clinical knowledge and skills, and to create a friendly work environment that is great to be part of.
BodyViva was established to provide a more holistic health solution. We recognise that each and every person will respond to certain treatments differently, and that one mode of treatment that will be best for one person, won’t necessarily be the best mode of treatment for another person. BodyViva was created to be a place that can provide an optimal combination of treatment, tailored to the individual.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Loves working with and helping people.
- Loves providing great service and high quality client care.
- Appreciates a supportive, friendly work environment.
- Loves being a Massage Therapist!
If this describes you, read on!
About the position:
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team, providing Remedial Massage Therapy to BodyViva clients.
You will work with a wide variety of clients, ranging from sports athletes to office workers, and people of all ages and treatment needs.
You will also work with our team of allied health professionals in providing the great level of service and care that BodyViva has become renowned for. Many of our clients receive treatment from more than one modality of therapy at our clinic, so you will gain the experience of working with different professions.
Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Flexible work hours (5-30 hours per week). If you’d prefer to only work Saturday mornings that’s fine, but if you’d like to add hours through the week, we will work with you to accommodate this.
- Opportunity for development and growth. We are very focused on professional development here at BodyViva. We provide training and mentoring based on each of our therapists individual needs and preferences.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from other allied health professionals. Our other therapists often utilise and refer to our massage therapists to enhance treatment outcomes for our clients. Working with professionals of other disciplines, and picking up extra skills and treatment techniques from them, is a great way of learning and developing as massage therapist. It provides the opportunity to be exposed to different perspectives and to learn things you wouldn’t in other settings.
- Ease of accessibility. We are located just off the highway at Springwood, and there is plenty of parking right out the front of the clinic.
- Friendly, caring, professional team environment. Our friendly team of administration and health professionals create a great work environment.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org