Qualifications / Experience Required:
Opportunity for a Remedial Massage Therapist to join our team at Physio Professionals, on the beautiful Sunshine Coast!
Join one of the fastest growing health and wellness companies on the Sunshine Coast and discover how to take your knowledge, skills, and career to the next level.
Enjoy work life balance, career development, exciting challenges, and a supportive and inclusive team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide tailored massage treatments to our client base
- Ability to provide remedial, relaxation and sports massage to our clients
- Implement treatment pathways with our patients and clients.
- Collaborate with our allied health team for ultimate patient care and outcomes.
- You are a remedial massage therapist who is driven to contribute to our dynamic growing team
- You are open to participating in an inclusive mentoring and development program that will advance you to all levels of the organisation
- Genuinely passionate about helping people to recover and stay active
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence and willing to be an active part of the local community
- Constantly seeking to better yourself, personally and professionally
- Motivated and results driven
- Competitive salary packages
- Endless career opportunities
- Unmatched professional development programs
The successful applicant must possess:
- Diploma of Remedial Massage or equivalent qualifications
- Registered with Medibank, Health Funds or the ability to do so.
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Current First aid & CPR certificates
- Professional indemnity & liability insurance
- Your own car and current drivers’ licence
- History of professional development in CV
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving /critical thinking skills
- High self-confidence
- Team player