Qualifications / Experience Required:
Sore No More is looking for 2 (potentially 3, depending on hours willing to work) enthusiastic and professional remedial massage therapists to join our team in Seven Hills (near Morningside) for immediate start (students near completion of diploma will also be considered).
Our clinic's focus is providing high-quality professional massage treatments to our well established and growing client base. We have been operating for 4 years under the current management and have kept very busy even during the covid pandemic. Due to changes in personal circumstances, our team has shrunk, and we are struggling to keep up with the demand for appointments.
The clinic operates 7 days a week, with plenty of shifts available during the week, and weekend shifts are also available (we are happy to arrange alternate weekends if this is your preference).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Clinical treatment approach with strong pre/post-assessment skills and detailed treatment notes
- Excellent customer communication
- Ability to relate to all age groups
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to keep a clean and tidy workspace
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (or near completion)
- Eligibility for health fund provider registration
- Current Massage Association Membership
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current Blue Card
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Eligibility to work in Australia
If this sounds like the right job for you, or if you'd like more information, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org