Qualifications / Experience Required:
Remedial Massage Therapist Required For an Immediate Start - North Lakes, Brisbane.
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Diploma qualified Remedial Massage Therapist to join our multi-modality team.
Who we are looking for:
- Must be experienced in Pregnancy Massage & Reflexology skills will be highly regarded.
- The right candidate would have their own ABN and be a Sole Trader or have a Company.
- You must be registered with the appropriate association and be able to obtain a Medibank Private Provider Number and be claimable with all Health Funds.
- The right candidate will be experienced in a variety of massage techniques, confident, reliable, self-motivated, punctual, flexible, work well in a team and a positive attitude is a must.
- The ability to build rapport with clients quickly.
- You must also take pride in your personal presentation and put your client first at all times.
- We are looking for a Therapist who is available to work evenings and Saturday's - these are the most requested times by our clients, so your book will not take long to fill.
- You need to commit to being on site for the hours of your shift.
What we can offer you:
- Our centre has more than 400 clients coming through the doors each week, so we can offer great exposure to your services
- State of the art Massage Rooms and equipment
- Towels, towel warmers, hot stones and oil are provided
- Onsite Laundry facilities
Located 30mins from Brisbane's CBD and 45mins to the Sunshine Coast, we are perfectly located so you can enjoy a balanced work/play lifestyle.
Apply today by emailing your Cover Letter telling us about your experience and why you should join our team, along with your Resume.
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Our centre is a COVID 19 Safe workplace. We are doing regular touch point cleaning and adhere to all government regulations in response to COVID 19 protocols.