Qualifications / Experience Required:
As a friendly and supportive team, Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy creates the perfect environment for individuals to excel in their careers and raise the bar in the care provided for every patient that walks through our doors. Our career pathways are second to none and we place significant emphasis on helping you to be the best clinician you can be.
Over the past 30 years, Sports and Spinal have evolved into one of the leading Physiotherapy groups in South East QLD. With a focus on training, professional development and creating a culture where people love coming to work.
Our values are simple:
- Respect all,
- Be memorable,
- Collaborate and grow,
- Innovate for the future,
- AND show the love!
So if you align with our values and are passionate about your work, please join us!
About the role
Our Remedial Massage Therapist role will provide you with a unique opportunity to work closely with a multidisciplinary team of OTs, Physio, EP, Podiatrists, Dietitians and Psychologists.
Main responsibilities, not limited:
- Talk with clients about symptoms, medical history, and desired results,
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body,
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body,
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture,
- Document the client’s condition and progress.
Benefits and perks
- Working with a multidisciplinary team,
- Mentoring sessions with senior clinicians to facilitate your ongoing growth,
- $1000 CPD allowance to support your clinical development,
- Pet Leave Policy because pets are family,
- Staff discount to access our entire range of services,
- Attractive remuneration based on experience with annual performance reviews and quarterly appraisals,
- Regional incentives based on the location of up to $10,000,
- Salary sacrifice super,
- Group & Team social events,
- Wonderful, experienced admin staff to keep things running smoothly.
And we are looking for someone who
- Wants to work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better,
- Loves working in a growing, progressive fast-paced environment,
- Has the clinical and interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of care and service,
- Uses initiative to learn and grow as a clinician, professional and person,
- Loves to work as part of a team, and loves the buzz of getting great results together,
- Is interested in opportunities to progress their career to the next level.
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and cover letter and precise your preferred location.