Qualifications / Experience Required:
⭐️ Are you a Qualified Remedial Massage Therapist (or soon to be qualified) Superstar looking for an exceptional clinic to work in?
⭐️ Our clinic is expanding and in high demand for appointments right now. We'd love to find someone who is the right fit for our boutique massage clinic.
⭐️ We have a great reputation for the level of service we provide to our clients, and for how we look after our team.
⭐️ And, we LOVE that we offer something a little different to other clinics. We really enjoy making our therapists and clients feel well looked after.
If you LOVE:
- Working with clients to improve their health.
- Having more time between clients to discuss client’s needs, allowing time for the client to change, and having time to re-set your room between appointments without rushing. We book out an extra time EVERY appointment!
- Being paid an hourly rate in line with the health professionals award for time worked and not based on the number of clients that come in.
- Working in a clinic with a booked-out rate average of 90% per week and exceptionally low staff turnover.
- Continuing staff professional development training, our 2021 schedule has been confirmed with the speakers locked in.
- Individual mentoring with Jodie Isles Founder of Merakai Therapies
We’d LOVE to hear from you, if you:
- Are dynamic, energetic, and fun and genuinely care for your clients and their life journey
- Have excellent communication and people skills and enjoy working as part of a team both with Merakai Therapies and the other practitioners in our multi-disciplinary clinic
- You have an Australian recognised Diploma in Remedial Massage Therapy, Massage Association membership and private health fund rebate availability.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
The Team @ Merakai Therapies 💛