Myotherapist or Remedial Massage Therapist
The Body Refinery has been in business for 15 years now and is known as one of Brisbane's best Physiotherapy and Pilates studios. At The Body Refinery, we take pride in offering the very best client care and treatment experience for all our clients instead of treating each client as a number.
Our Studio is spacious and beautifully laid out with high ceilings, open windows with lots of natural light. Along with 10 treatment rooms we also have 4 Pilates spaces, a large gym area, and an infrared sauna. The Body Refinery has a strong network of medical referrers but prides itself on the word of mouth referrals that we get from within our community
Team culture is something we take seriously. Our team while being highly professional is made up of vibrant, energetic, inquisitive, and passionate people who love coming to work to deliver the highest standard of treatment and care for our clients and value the team around them to help them to continue to grow and develop new skills.
We have an exceptional administration team to assist you in ensuring a high level of client care including a studio manager, and marketing manager
We are searching for a permanent full-time team member to join the highly professional team as we continue to grow and offer excellence in service to the New Farm community. But will also consider permanent part time or contractors.
The successful applicant will be heavily advertised to the new/existing clients and must be able to work Saturday mornings.
Your role will be performing myotherapy and/or remedial massage treatments. This position allows for growth and creating your own client data base as well as treating the existing clients of our well-established clinic.
- Clinical approach with strong pre/post-assessment skills with detailed treatment notes
- Excellent customer communication
- Ability to generate new business by reaching out to local businesses.
- Open to further skill development via in-house training.
- Passion for the fitness and health industry.
- Professional approach and excellent presentation.
- Ability to relate to all age groups.
- Availability for varying hours and on-call work.
- Able to keep a clean and tidy workspace
- Ability to work independently.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage and/or Advanced Diploma of Remedial Massage.
- Comprehensive insurance to the value of 10 million dollars for personal/professional indemnity and public and product liability.
- First Aid Certified,
- A member of a professional association, ANTA, IRMA, AAMT or similar.
- Willing to provide a police check
- Eligible for health fund provider numbers
- 1-2 years of industry experience is desirable but not necessarily a must.
- Must be an Australian citizen/Permanent resident