Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Flexible hours
- Professional development and clinical support
- Multidisciplinary team
About the business
Remedial Massage Therapy is an integral part of the vast majority of our patients' rehabilitation, and we would love to team up with a high-quality therapist to assist us in providing optimal patient outcomes.
As a friendly and supportive team, we believe that Sports & Spinal creates the perfect environment for individuals to not only strive to achieve their best and challenge the norm. Our career pathways are second to none.
Over the past 30 years, Sports & Spinal has evolved into one of the leading Physiotherapy groups in South East QLD. With a focus on training, professional development and creating a culture where people love coming to work.
Our values are simple:
- Respect all,
- Be memorable,
- Collaborate and grow,
- Innovate for the future,
- AND show the love!
So if you find yourself in our values and are passionate about your work, please join us!
About the role
- Talk with clients about symptoms, medical history, and desired results,
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body,
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body,
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture,
- Document the client’s condition and progress.
Benefits and perks
- Working with a multidisciplinary team,
- Options for free CPD including in-services and seminars,
- Wonderful admin staff to keep things running smoothly,
- Minimal work cover, DVA etc.
Skills and experience
- Be registered with all health funds (or ability to obtain promptly)
- Love working as part of a team
- Have outstanding manual skills
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
- Be committed to giving the highest quality of care to every patient
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and Cover letter through SEEK.