Qualifications / Experience Required:
Kingscliff Massage are looking for Massage Therapists for casual and contract positions!
The current massage therapies that we provide in our modern and well equipped clinic include:
- Hot Stones
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Swedish (Relaxation)
- Deep Tissue
Our most popular treatments are Deep Tissue and Remedial Massage.
Some of the great benefits of working with us include:
- We offer half and full day shifts, so you can be at your best and choose what suits your working style
- No working public holidays
- Staff discounts on our services
The role is rewarding for those who love work independently and would be great for someone wanting to start building a regular client base.
We encourage Professional Development and will support upskilling where we can.
We are client focused and believe that when we look after our therapists, our therapists will do their best to look after our clients.
We are looking for someone who is adaptable and agreeable to learning and utilising our processes and who is willing and able to provide feedback to help us improve existing processes.
Qualifications & experience
- If you are starting out with your study and have had exceptional clinical feedback from your college and clinic clients we are interested in you
- Public liability & indemnity insurance/Current First Aid
- Professional membership with an accredited association
- Eligible for all provider numbers for Hicaps rebates (for Remedial therapists)
- Police & Working with Children Check or willing to get
- Able to work independently
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Beautiful clinic in the heart of Kingscliff
- Top of the range massage tables & high-quality oils
- Towel Service - no washing required
- Modern clinic - online booking & rostering system, Hicaps
- Friendly team environment with flexible working hours
We look forward to hearing from you!