Qualifications / Experience Required:
City Cave is the leader in float, sauna and massage therapies in Australia. With 25 current centres operating, 5 under construction, 15 approved and another 30 new sites opening by the end of 2021 the brand is on the fast track to success.
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Massage Therapist to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, highly motivated, willing to go the extra mile and wants to work in a multidisciplinary team. We offer a beautiful massage environment to treat clients on a regular basis; enabling us to educate our clients on how to look after their bodies outside of the treatment room in addition to regular Remedial Massages. We’re looking to fill both Full-time and Part-time hours via a contractor employment arrangement.
- Certified Massage Therapist with Remedial highly desirable.
- Member of a professional massage association.
- Holder of current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
- Experience and/or willingness to build networks and referral bases.
What City Cave provides
- Booking system.
- Reception Team.
- Free Internet.
- Existing massage client base.
- Excellent team environment with a supportive & fun culture.
- Fully furnished room with additional equipment (Massage table, towels, oil).
- Positive attitude.
- Good work ethic.
- Ability to work to a deadline.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Must have a passion for their job along with being driven, motivated and hardworking.
Why work for us? City Cave Benefits
- Discounted City Cave services.
- Pick your own hours
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities.
- Competitive salary
- Join a team that ensures we always aim to satisfy our clients and continually set our standards higher
Join this amazing company by Clicking APPLY now!