Qualifications / Experience Required:
We have an opportunity for an experienced massage therapist or remedial massage therapist to join our group of expert health practitioners in Preston.
Offering a variety of services including physiotherapy, clinical pilates, massage, dietetics, podiatry and pilates, Balance North provides access to experts in a modern studio with a green outdoor space. Balance North gives individuals the chance to pause, breathe, and find balance.
This position can be filled by a remedial massage therapist or massage therapist looking to add 2-3 days' work to their schedule. Days and hours available are Monday, Tuesday, Friday and alternating Saturdays, and we can be flexible based on your schedule.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ooze energy and passion for helping people while living a healthy, balanced lifestyle
- Work alongside experienced physiotherapists and contribute to building and nurturing a client base through grassroots promotion and premium care
- Begin as a casual/contractor with huge potential for growth and further hours.
- Work in collaboration with our team of allied health professional to offer an effortless approach to care
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recognised qualification in Massage Therapy
- Ability to maintain and grow your caseload
- 1-2 years’ experience in private practice preferred
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Current First Aid and CPR
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org