Qualifications / Experience Required:
WWW.MASSAGEANDWELLBEING.COM is now sourcing beauty therapists for the brand new Wellness Centre in a Noosa Aged Care.
Here you will provide 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 minute manicure, pedicure and facial treatments (and massage if qualified) at the Wellness Centre and In-Room where the client is unable to travel.
Plus you will have the option to work at our other locations.
• Certificate III in Beauty Services minimum qualification required
• Diploma in Beauty or higher preferred
• Students half way through Diploma in Beauty strongly encouraged to apply
• Student and working holiday visas welcome
• Conduct 30, 60 and 90 minute treatments at a Noosa Aged Care
• Treatments include manicure, pedicure, facial and massage
• Treatments performed in a brand new Wellness Centre
• Some treatments may need to be conducted In-Room for residents
• All clients are in-house residents or staff
Rates of pay
• $50 per 30 minute treatment
• $65 per 45 minute treatment
• $80 per 60 minute treatment
• $110 per 90 minute treatment
• Flexible – work when and where you want
• Beauty equipment and products including for manicures, pedicures, facials, massage oil and music (excluding table and towels). Note products will need to be approved.
• Uniform of white and/or navy pants and top
• Mobile phone
• Personal accident and injury insurance similar to having your own ‘WorkCover’ (no other insurance or association memberships required)
• Police check ($52 for 3 years)
• Flu vaccination ($10 annual)
**We can help you organise these**
See details on our Noosa Beach Massage and Mobile In-Room Massage opportunities in the link below
Before you take the time to apply, please check that you are aligned with our culture via the link below
If you meet our minimum qualification standards and are aligned with our culture apply today! Contact Amanda Obara on 0431181740 or firstname.lastname@example.org