Qualifications / Experience Required:
MASSAGE BY THE SEA!
We are looking for a physically fit, motivated, outgoing, outdoorsy massage therapist to work at our exclusive waterfront marquee right on Noosa's stunning Main Beach.
- Conduct 30, 45, 60 and 90 minute massage treatments on the beach
- Manage payments, reservations and convert sales
- Set up and pack down of marquee and equipment
- Therapists are paid at $60 per 60 minute massage
- Shift supervisors are paid $65 per 60 minute massage
Beach massage trades 363 days per year (excluding Christmas and New Year's Day) subject to weather.
Beach shifts are 8.15am to 3.45pm in summer (or 9.15am – 4.45pm in winter)
- Mobile phone
- Uniform of white and navy pants and top (top $5)
- Your own personal accident and injury insurance similar to WorkCover (no other insurance or association memberships required)
**We can help you organise these**
- Certificate III in Massage minimum qualification required
- Diploma in Remedial Massage or higher preferred
- Students of Diploma in Remedial Massage strongly encouraged to apply
Student and working holiday visas welcome
Before you take the time to apply, please check that you are aligned with our culture via the link below
If you meet our minimum qualification standards and are aligned with our culture apply today! Contact Amanda Obara on 0431181740 or firstname.lastname@example.org