The National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER) is a professional body responsible for collecting, managing, analysing, and communicating research and statistics on the Australian vocational education and training (VET) sector. Each year, graduates of a nationally accredited qualification are contacted by NCVER and are asked to complete their national Student Outcomes Survey. They are asked to provide feedback on their training experience, their motivations for study, their employment outcomes, and intentions for further study.
Q Academy takes the results and feedback from our graduates (as well as those who did not complete) very seriously, as continuous development is one of our key values. So when we receive really positive and encouraging feedback, it makes it even more exciting! We are so pleased to reveal that we out-performed the national average on almost all metrics. This is a fantastic result and a big reflection of the tremendous efforts of the Q Academy team. We hope you will join us in celebrating!
Here are some key points:
- 81.8% had an improved employment status after training (60.6% National average)
- 92.3% were satisfied with their training overall (89% National average)
- 88.8% would recommend their training provider (84% National average)
- 95.7% Achieved their main reason for doing the training (85% National average)
- 97.3% employed or in further study after training (83% National average